Speak with a Playologist
We are available Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm CST
The Wendee City commercial play structure features 8 activities to entertain as many as 35 children 5 to 12 years of age, and comes with a large umbrella style fabric shade to keep them cool and out of the sun. That means they can play longer, and parents can rest easy knowing they're not overexposed to UV radiation.
The two Curved Speedway Slides are installed at 4'8" and 2'8" heights to appeal to bigger or smaller kids, or children with varied confidence levels. The Swing Around is a walker that connects these two deck heights and is designed to help improve kids' confidence levels.
As far as physical fitness goes, the Wendee City has several activities that have been engineered by childhood development experts to be fun and beneficial. The Loop Arch Climber is like a curved ladder, so it improves coordination and lower body fitness. The Horizontal Loop Ladder is great to develop arm strength, while the Leg Lift and Log Roll work out lower body muscles.
The commercial playground equipment features:
- 2 Curved Speedway Slides for classic fun
- Loop Arch Climber for improving flexibility and fitness
- Horizontal Loop Ladder for upper body strengthening
- Leg Lift and Log Roll that improve lower body muscles
- A Swing Around climber for navigating deck to deck
- A Moon Phase Panel that provides interactive outdoor learning
- A Sing Post Fabric Umbrella Shade for UV protection and temperature moderation
- 3.5"O.D. x 12 gauge galvanized & powder-coated aluminum posts
- Lead-free & PVC-free polyethylene plastisol coated punched steel play decks
- UV Stabilized rotationally-molded plastic components
- High-density polyethylene (HDPE) plastic activity panels
Aluminum posts, hardware, clamps, and post caps are backed by lifetime limited warranty. Metal pipes, rungs, loops, are backed by a 50 year limited warranty. 15 year limited warranty on punched steel decks, HDPE panels, and roto-molded plastic components. Meets or exceeds all ASTM and CPSC safety standards.
At All People Can Play we know that a commercial playground structure is an investment toward creating meaningful, healthy play outdoors for children and families. That is why we offer more than thirty years experience building playgrounds for organizations coast to coast. We build value and long term satisfaction into every playground we help design. For more information call us: 1-888-404-4416.